Barcode Scanners, RFID Readers, and mPOS for Android
Easily connect and use your KDC with any Android device.
The easy-to-pair Bluetooth connection enables users to use the KDC as an Android barcode scanner.
Use the KDC with your Android device with any data collection application to help support:
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Picking & Shipping Orders
- Field Services
- Delivery Confirmations
- Event Lead Retrieval
Android devices support both HID and SPP Bluetooth profiles.
- The KDC20/30/200/250/300/350/500 models can be used via Bluetooth as an Android barcode scanner.
- The KDC400 Series SmartSled design enables users to use any KDC400 model as an Android barcode scanner attachment.
- When paired via the HID Bluetooth profile, the soft keyboard on the screen can be toggled by using the DOWN button on the KDC
- KTSync Application: Provides a keyboard wedge function, as well as a two-way communication function.
- Easily reconnect the KDC to the Android host device
- Simply press the UP button of the KDC to reconnect to a previously connected host device
- Or enable the Auto Reconnect option in the KDC menu, in order to enable the KDC to automatically attempt to reconnect to the previously connected host device