Bluetooth MSR (Magnetic Stripe Reader)
The KDC400 series works with all major smartphones and tablets to collect barcode and MSR, NFC, and RFID data. The KDC430 Bluetooth® MSR may be attached to a smartphone and tablet case (sold separately) for fast and convenient use. A Built-in 1200mAh rechargeable battery can be used as an external power source for smartphones.
Bluetooth technology and an innovative, user-friendly design allow users to upgrade the smartphone periodically while maintaining the KDC400 series system.
- Supports triple track and Japan double side track (KDC415, KDC425, KDC430)
- Bluetooth V2.1+EDR, Class 2, HID/SPP/MFI with automatic Bluetooth reconnection feature for seamless operation
- The best battery life Bluetooth barcode scanner
- One week scanning operation on a single charge in Bluetooth normal mode
- Two weeks scanning operation on a single charge in Bluetooth power save mode
- Five years scanning operation on a single charge in system power save mode
- SmartSled® case available for fast and convenient use (sold separately)
All Major OS Support
KOAMTAC provides complimentary KTSync synchronization and wedging software for Android, Blackberry, iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch), Mac OS X and Windows devices.
|Model Name||Part Number||MSRP|
|KDC430iT-R2 MSR Smartsled||357782||$199.00|