KBM-XP67 XPand 1D Laser Scanner
for Sonim XP6 and XP7
The XPand connector was designed to extend the capabilities of the Sonim XP6/XP7 smartphones through rugged attached peripherals. The PTT enabled XP6/XP7 are modern Android smartphones with outstanding outdoor viewing ability, multi-shift battery life, and glove-touch usability. When the XP6/XP7 and KOAMTAC XPand Barcode Scanner combine with Android barcode scanning applications from Sonim partners, the solution has the lowest total cost of ownership, highest reliability, and best usability of any comparable system.
KOAMTAC’s XPand Laser Barcode Scanner attaches to the back of the XP6/XP7 with four screws and communicates through the XPand connecter with Android applications. It draws power directly from the smartphone’s internal battery, eliminating the need for a separate charging solution.
- Ergonomically designed, commercial grade barcode scanner that is compatible with enterprise applications and can perform up to 45 scans per minute.
- The precise laser is visible from the barcode scanner, providing greater reliability and accuracy.
- Scans traditional 1D barcodes in adverse lighting conditions and from a distance of 10-50cm.
- Integrated S/W for scan control and scan sound acknowledgement.
- Low draw of 100mAh directly from the smartphone battery.
- Designed to meets IP-65 and MIL-STD when connected to the phone.
- Barcodes supported UPC, EAN, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, GS1-128, Code 3 of 5.
Compatible with Sonim XP6/XP7 smartphones, and XP6 and XP7 Passive Cradles when the XPand Barcode Scanner is attached to the phone.
- Two weeks scanning operation on a single charge in Bluetooth power save mode.
- Compatible with Sonim XP6/XP7 smartphones, and XP6 and XP7 Passive Cradles when the XPand Barcode Scanner is attached to the smartphone.
All Major OS Support
KOAMTAC provides complimentary KTSync keyboard wedging and application generation software and SDK for Android, Blackberry, iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch), Mac OS X and Windows devices.